Well planned and organized meetings normally end on time. However, if most of your meetings tend to run-over, it's important to understand why. Some reasons might include:
- Meeting time has not been managed well throughout the meeting.
- Priority items were not dealt with first.
- The group went off-topic too many times.
- Meeting planners underestimated deliberation time required.>
- Too many items were planned for the time available.
- The group has a history of going beyond its stated adjournment time.